Users of the site (referred to herein as "User") are assumed to have read and accepted these T&Cs which govern the access to, and use of this Web Site (the "Site").
TO USERS OF THIS SITE the following provisions apply:
1. This Site is owned and operated by Zenopa Ltd which title shall include associated companies and other parties specifically charged by Zenopa Ltd with the provision or maintenance of this Site.
2. This Site is controlled and operated by Zenopa Ltd, a company registered in England. The content appearing on the pages of this Site, which is variously known as information or materials, is provided in accordance with and subject to the laws of the England. Information on the site is intended for English residents, and whilst users from locations outside England can access the site they do so on their own initiative and are responsible for acting in accordance with local laws.
3. The information on this Site should only be construed as relating to products or the use of any product which is authorised by the applicable laws and regulations of England.
4. The content on the pages of the Site, including these TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, is provided for information and general interest only. It is not guaranteed to be up to date and is subject to change and update by Zenopa Ltd from time to time without notification.
5. Though Zenopa Ltd has taken all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy, currency, availability, correctness and completeness of the information contained on the pages of this Site, the information is provided without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of quality, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. The use of this Site is at the User's sole risk. Zenopa Ltd shall not be liable for any loss or damage howsoever arising as a result of use of or reliance on this information, whether authorised or not, to the maximum extent permitted by English law. Users should consult their health care professionals in respect of any healthcare or pharmaceutical related information provided on this Site.
6. Certain links on this Site lead to sites maintained by third parties over which Zenopa Ltd has no control. Zenopa Ltd makes no representations as to the accuracy, completeness or any other aspect of the information contained on such third party sites or sites linked to such sites and shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from any reliance placed upon such information. Any links to third party sites are provided solely as a convenience to Users and their use is at the Users own risk.
7. In accessing this Site the User accepts that electronic mail passing over the Internet may not be free from interference by third parties. In consequence Zenopa Ltd cannot guarantee the privacy or confidentiality of any information relating to the User passing over the Internet. Users shall be responsible for the content and information contained in all their communications to this Site, including its lawfulness, truthfulness and accuracy. In particular, but without limitation, you should not post any unlawful, threatening, defamatory or obscene material or any material that could give rise to a criminal offence and/or civil liability in any relevant jurisdiction. It is entirely at your discretion to send any information to Zenopa Ltd, including applications for employment positions, which may be posted on this Site. Whilst Zenopa Ltd is bound by applicable data protection legislation, information which is not personal will not be deemed confidential and Zenopa Ltd shall be free to disclose or use it, without obligation to the User, as it may deem appropriate. See sentence 3 in 8 below.
8. The information contained in a CV (or personal information in any other form) sent to Zenopa Ltd, will be used by us, together with any other information we may obtain about you, eg from your referees and from carrying out any security checks, to assess your suitability for our recommending your employment by clients of Zenopa Ltd. Subject to the limitations of the Data Protection Act it may also be used for administration and management purposes and for statistical analysis. We will only disclose your information to our clients with your express permission. We will keep your information for a reasonable period in accordance with legal requirements and for administration purposes. We may also contact you if other job opportunities arise in the future which we think may be suitable for you. If you do not wish us to contact you for this purpose, please state this when emailing your CV/personal information. If at any time you wish us to cease holding or processing your data for these purposes, please let us know. If you provide any information about sensitive personal data such as health, trade union membership, race or criminal convictions, you thereby consent to our processing that information for the purposes described above. You have the right to ask for a copy of the information which we hold on you and which is subject to the Data Protection Act (for which we may make a small charge) and to correct any inaccuracies in your information.
9. The information contained on and the contents of the pages of this Site, including but not limited to the layout and expression, are ? 2012 Zenopa Ltd and may not be copied, transmitted, converted, transcribed or reproduced without the prior consent of Zenopa Ltd except in accordance with the following permission: One copy of the contents of these pages (other than those excepted from this licence under clause 12) may be printed or downloaded on to any single computer for personal non-commercial home use. All copyright notices, proprietary notices and disclaimers should also be copied. All rights not expressly granted by us in these TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE are hereby reserved.
10. All brand names and product names referred to in this Site are trade marks or trade names of Zenopa Ltd and/or it's associate companies and clients, as appropriate.
11. Where applicable, the author(s) of the literary and artistic works set out on the pages of this Site has/have asserted his/her/their moral rights to be identified as the author of those works. Their identities are set out on the pages containing their works.
12. The limited licences granted to copy materials on this Site do not apply to the contents of any Zenopa Ltd art pages. All reproduction of these pages is prohibited, including printing and downloading. In addition, in respect of any software downloaded from this Site, title, including all intellectual property rights, shall vest and remain vested in Zenopa Ltd and/or it's associate companies and clients.
13. The limited licence to copy materials on this Site set out above does not permit incorporation of the material or any part of it in any other work or publication, whether in hard copy, electronic or any other form. In particular but without limitation no part of the Site pages may be distributed or copied for any commercial purposes. No part of these Site pages may be reproduced on or transmitted to or stored in any other web site or other form of electronic retrieval system.
14. Use of this Site shall be made subject to the laws of England which shall exclusively govern the interpretation, application and effect of all the above permissions, exclusions, licences and conditions of use. The courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all claims or disputes arising in relation to, out of or in connection with this Site and its use. If any provision of these TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE shall be held unlawful, void or unenforceable for any reason then such provision shall be deemed severed and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
15. May we take this opportunity to remind you that should you engage a permanent candidate through Zenopa, you are legally obliged to confirm that the candidate has the right to work in the UK. In addition, you are responsible for carrying out your own checks on the candidate's references, qualifications and skill levels
16. These TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE contain the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter herein.