- Executive Interims (contractors)
- Contract teams
- Individual contractors
- Vacancy Management
Why use contracting?
Defined project to be undertaken, no requirement post this, e.g.
- Crisis, turn around a failing project, service or business
- Change management
- New business development
Short term skills set e.g.
- Seeking to bring in ideas/methodologies from other business sectors
- Seeking to do something new e.g. outsource a service
Short term workload pressure
Headcount freeze, but budget available
Risk to manage, e.g.
- timeline to milestones,
- customer dependency
Short term coverage, e.g.
- maternity / paternity
- whilst permanent recruit sought
What are the benefits?
- Experienced independent view, no company history, no internal career plan
- Being objective
- Flexibility, outside your employees contractual arrangements e.g. hours, location, hierarchy
- Experienced in working to an objective(s) and delivering to timelines
- Completing the task
- Agreed fixed cost structure
- Minimised risk
Zenopa success in delivery:
- Understanding our client's business, each of our divisions are specialists
- In house, contracting department
- Availability / recruiting required resource, our recruitment teams our steeped within their sector
- Successful management of contractors, 20 years of successfully supplying contractors has led to many lessons learned, of which our clients are the beneficiary. 94% of contractors complete their contract
- Provision of required equipment, e.g. cars, laptops, mobiles, we source and manage these.
- Systems that work for you, as an ISO 9000 organisation we have fully defined systems that are regularly audited. You can be assured we consistently following processes that deliver for all.
- If you're looking to break into the UK Market, we can offer you solutions, and support to help you get started.
Roles, recruited on contract
-Animal Health roles recruited on contract
-Consumer Healthcare roles recruited on contract
-Dental roles recruited on contract
-Healthcare Communication roles recruited on contract
-Medical Devices roles recruited on contract
-Pharmaceutical roles recruited on contract
-Scientific roles recruited on contract
-Service Engineering roles recruited on contract
-Support Service roles recruited on contract
The next step:
If you would like to find out more about how we can become your recruitment partner, please call the team on +44(0)1494 818 000 send us a message or email email@example.com.
All enquiries are handled in the strictest confidence.