- What were you looking for when you were seeking a new role? I.e. more flexible working, career development, redundancy etc.
My position was very much office/desk based. I had realised in the role prior to that, that I am a very hands on person so I needed to get back out in the field and work with equipment.
- What benefits have you had since securing your role i.e. achieving a personal goal, contributed to you buying a house, provided more support for your family, given you more confidence etc.
It definitely helped towards purchasing my new house, but on top of that it has enabled me to live way more comfortably. Also the fact that I am working for a company I love, doing the job that I love helps with everything in life.
- How did you find the recruitment process?
It was very simple and extremely helpful. I have worked with yourselves a couple of times in the past and I knew what to expect. I also knew I could ask anything and you guys would try your hardest to help. You did amazing to say it was in the midst of lockdown as well when I was looking for my next role.
- How has your work/life balance improved?
Massively, in a very positive way. My work life is extremely flexible and I have a lot of helpful colleagues that are always available. This means I can easily balance how I live my life around my job.
- How did you find the service provided to you by Zenopa?
Perfect. I couldn’t have asked for anything more. As I said above, it was in the midst of lockdown and you guys did amazing and secured me a role at the company I had wanted to work for since a few years prior.
- Any other comments/feedback that you wish to give?
Not at this moment in time. I would just like to say a big thank you to everyone at Zenopa.