What and why are contract roles in the Animal Health Industry?
Interims and contracting are in place:
- To provide greater flexibility as employers can have many restrictions within permanent positions.
- To enable talent to be recruited whilst a there is no approval for a headcount role
- To cover short term requirements
- To trial a project before it becomes approved as a long term plan
Is contracting the right move for you within the Animal Health industry?
Contracting could be the right for you if:
- You seek greater financial reward than a permanent role
- You seek more flexibility than a permanent role would offer
- You cannot commit to a permanent role
- Your experience is more appropriate to a contract role than permanent
- The role you want happens to be on a contract
Why might contracting not be for you?
- If your skills are in area of low demand, contracts could be infrequent, this would restrict your income.
Contracting Job Roles in Animal Health Include:
Marketing Manager · Product Managers · Sales Managers · Brand Managers · Account Managers · General Manager · Marketing Executives · Field Sales Executives · Veterinary Advisors · Human Resources · Finance · Office Support · Operations · Marketing Assistants · Sales Administration ·
Why choose Zenopa?
Zenopa success in delivery:
- In house, contracting department
- We liaise on your behalf- Required equipment, e.g. cars, laptops, mobiles, we negotiate with the employer source and manage these on your behalf.
- Our recruitment teams have built relationships with some of the UK’s most prestigious medical companies
- Successful management of contractors, 94% of contractors complete their contract.
- Systems that work for you, as an ISO 9000 organisation we have fully defined systems that are regularly audited. You can be assured we consistently following processes that deliver for all.
The next step:
If you would like to find out more about current contracting roles we have available within the Animal Health industry, please call the team on +44 (0) 1494 818 061, send us a message or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All enquiries are handled in the strictest of confidence.
Keep up to date with all the latest industry news and sign up to our free E-Lerts.
For a salary applicable to you, please liaise directly with your respective Zenopa consultant.
So that when internet jobs searches are undertaken, Zenopa generates a min and max salary range. This range is just an industry based estimate, it does not represent the clients internal salary bands.